Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank You Cards

My daughter and I needed some thank you cards for some Christmas presents.  She looooooves crafts, and I thought it would be fun to try and make cards together.  Being a middle child, we really need to spend some time together.  It was a bit frustrating with the 2 y.o. and 8 y.o. around, too, but we survived.  The cards could be a little cuter, but the concept is good for the future.  I found a few ideas on Etsy, one from a painting my bro & SIL have, and one I think on Google images, but can't find it now.

I thought this one would be fun using finger prints as the leaves.
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/79906072/baby-thank-you-cards-baby-shower-birds?ref=sr_gallery_8&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=thank+you+card&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade



 http://www.etsy.com/listing/59118375/thank-you-cards-thank-you-notes-thank?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=thank+you+card&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

All the parts to these little birdies was a little difficult for my daughter to glue on the paper.  So, I had her glue the other birdies on the other cards.

1 comment: