My starter kit came with 30 or 40 or something salt packs. They're all gone, but there's NO WAY I'm paying for new salt packs. I got on line to see what I could put in my salt solution. I got all sorts of ideas:
- 1 t finely ground uniodized salt with 1 C water
- 1/2 t baking soda with 1 t uniodized salt in 2 - 3 C water
- 1/8 t salt with 8 oz non-chlorinated, boiled water
- 3 parts salt to 1 part baking soda
- 1/8 t salt to 1/2 C water
- 1/4 t salt, 1/4 t soda, 1/4 t glycerine
- 1/2 t, 1 C water
- 1/4 t salt, 8 oz. boiled water
Now all I do is scoop out a little less than 1/4 t of salt/soda, put it in my Neti Pot, fill it with warm water, and ta-da! I can breathe again!
More info on using the Neti Pot.