1. Stuck a bird from the dollar store on a can of pears.
2. A plastic bath turtle on 2 Dove chocolate bars. (Well, one family got the turtle. I thought I bought two, but one ended up being an alligator, and I thought an alligator on the Dove bars would be especially confusing.)
3. 2 cans of chickHEN noodle soup and some homemade FRENCH bread total of 3 things, right?
4. 4 notepads with bird stickers on them.
5. Gold pineapple rings.
6. Half dozen eggs.
7. An assortment on bath things (shower cap, bath gel, scrubbies, etc.). The receiver is the swan.
8. Boxes of milk.
9. We numbered 9 ladies on the princess things.
11. Things that look like pipes/that you could blow.
12. Drums from the Dollar Store.
Plus an 8x10 of this 12 Days Tree with a message from us on the back. We delivered the drums and the picture and sang "The 12 Days of Christmas" from 12 down, NOT the whole song!